What is Leukocyte esterase?
Leukocyte esterase is a urine test for the presence of white blood cells and other infections in the urine. Esterase is an enzyme released by the white blood cells usually present in the urinary tract infections and gonorrhea.
Questions and answers on "Leukocyte esterase"
Health resources related to Leukocyte esterase
- What does moderate amount of leukocyte esterase mean
- Is leukocyte esterase 2 alarming?
- Leukocyte esterase anemia
- Que es leukocyte esterase
- Occult blood level leukocyte esterase female
- Leukocyte esterase 2 and lupus
- Positive leukocyte esterase, ua during pregnancy
- What causes leukocyte esterase ua
- Leukocyte esterase in urine
- What does trace of leukocyte esterase mean