What is Vital capacity?
Vital capacity is the maximum amount of air a person can expel from the lungs after a maximum inhalation.
Questions and answers on "Vital capacity"
Health resources related to Vital capacity
- How does tuberculosis affect vital capacity
- Vital capacity plus residual volume
- Forced vital capacity normal values
- How can tb affect vital capacity
- Tips for improving forced vital capacity
- Adaquite forced vital capacity
- Tuberculosis vital capacity
- Vital capacity temperature
- Temperature affecting vital capacity
- Factors that increase vital capacity
Recent questions on Vital capacity