What is Ultrasonography?
Ultrasonography is an imaging technique used very often in the medical field for purposes of diagnosis or evaluation. It is a completely noninvasive procedure that involves the use of high-frequency sound waves to map an image of internal body structures. The type of sound used, often called ultrasound, is at frequencies of two to 18 megahertz, far above the range which the human ear can detect.
Questions and answers on "Ultrasonography"
Health resources related to Ultrasonography
- What are the suggestions after analyzing the ultrasonography
- What are the findings from abdominal and inguinal ultrasonography
- Ultrasonography shows anteverted uterus enlarged size what does it mean
- Ultrasonography of bladder done anything to worry from results
- Ultrasonography shows calculi in biliary duct done lft test help
- No period ultrasonography showed ovarian follicles is it harmful
- Ultrasonography showed cysts in ovary suggest some natural remedy
- Ultrasonography fetus heart usg you tube
- B-mode ultrasonography of gravid uterus done any complications in pregnancy
- Ultrasonography mentions one cystic area anything serious