What is Sperm motility?
Sperm motility describes the ability of sperm to move properly towards an egg.It reflects the quality of the sperm, which is a factor in successful pregnancies, as opposed to its quantity. Sperm that do not properly "swim" will not reach the egg in order to fertilize it.
Questions and answers on "Sperm motility"
Health resources related to Sperm motility
- Correct percentage of sperm motility
- Low sperm motility bupropion
- Suggest treatment to increase sperm motility
- Sperm motility increase bromhexine
- Sperm motility and tsh
- Real solutions for sperm motility
- Normal percentage of sluggish sperm motility
- Sperm motility after one hour of liquefaction
- Ecozyme for sperm motility
- Can sperm motility be increased