What is Sonography?
It is an investigative procedure where the internal organs of human body are observed dynamically with signals produced by passing a specific frequency of sound waves into them.
Questions and answers on "Sonography"
Health resources related to Sonography
- Ovulation sonography egg
- What does sonography during pregnancy suggest
- Sonography mild pc fullness of right kidney
- Liquor report in sonography
- Sonography for ovulation study
- Sonography report of 37th week
- What does the attached sonography report indicate
- Lmp in foetus sonography
- What does pod mean in sonography
- What is the meaning of the sonography result