What is Radiography?
Radiography is an imaging technique that uses electromagnetic radiation other than visible light, especially X-rays, to view the internal structure of a non-uniformly composed and opaque object (i.e. a non-transparent object of varying density and composition) such as the human body.It can help diagnose: Pneumothorax and pneumoperitoneum,fractures,stones,foreign bodies,stones..etc
Questions and answers on "Radiography"
Health resources related to Radiography
- Radiography to diagnose appendicitis
- Red dot spotting in radiography
- What does density mean in radiography
- What does density mean in conext of radiography
- Radiography shows minimal hazed densities in upper lobes meaning treatment
- What does density mean in context of radiography
- Red spotting in radiography
- Have radiography report can any online doctor help
- What does summation density in radiography mean