What is Prothrombin time?
The prothrombin time (PT) and its derived measures of prothrombin ratio (PR) and international normalized ratio (INR) are measures of the extrinsic pathway of coagulation. This test is also called "ProTime INR" and "PT/INR". They are used to determine the clotting tendency of blood.
Questions and answers on "Prothrombin time"
Health resources related to Prothrombin time
- Percent prothrombin time activity
- What does prothrombin time measure
- Foods and prolonged prothrombin time
- Partial prothrombin time vs prothrombin time
- Normal prothrombin time for patients consuming acitrom
- Prothrombin time inr calculation
- Prothrombin time percentage
- Prothrombin time percentage activity
- Causes of increased prothrombin time
- Prothrombin time liver disease