What is Holter monitor?
Holter monitor is a portable device for continuously monitoring various electrical activity of the cardiovascular system for at least 24 hours. It is commonly used for monitoring heart activity it can also be used for monitoring brain activity.
Questions and answers on "Holter monitor"
Health resources related to Holter monitor
- How much does a holter monitor weigh
- Pac holter monitor results alcohol
- Holter monitor at nhs
- Heart holter monitor results
- Wearing a holter monitor drinking alcohol
- Rash on skin after having holter monitor
- Bedridden with 24 hr holter monitor
- Holter monitor results high heart rates what can it mean
- Cardiac holter monitor test
- Holter monitor skipped heartbeats