What is Hiv test?
It is a test to identify human immunodeficiency virus which causes AIDS.It consist of 2 tests. 1st one is ELISA followed by Western blot the second test for confirmation.
Questions and answers on "Hiv test"
Health resources related to Hiv test
- I fear for hiv test my vdrl and tpha negetive
- Is a duo hiv test reliable at 35 days
- In home hiv test
- Negative 11 week hiv test accuracy
- 1st generation hiv test at 6 weeks
- Reactive hiv test result
- How reliable is rapid hiv test at 5 to 6 weeks?
- 4 weeks hiv test
- Hiv test centre in airoli
- Hiv test in cuddalore