What is Elisa?
It is Enzyme linked immunosorbent assay.It is the 1st screening test employed for AIDS.It has high sensitivity. ELISA TEST can be performed to evaluated presence of antigen , or presence of antibodies in sample.
Questions and answers on "Elisa"
Health resources related to Elisa
- Negative elisa 10 11 weeks
- 4th generation elisa test 4 weeks
- Elisa test at betul
- Hbsag elisa patient values
- How to coat elisa plate
- Reliability of elisa after 25 days
- False negative elisa assay hiv strain crf
- Whole cell elisa protocol
- Elisa test centers in vizag
- How many days it takes to get the result of hbsag elisa test