What is Echocardiography?
Echocardiography or echo, is a painless test that uses sound waves to create moving pictures of your heart. The pictures show the size and shape of your heart. They also show how well your heart's chambers and valves are working.It is used in the diagnosis, management, and follow-up of patients with any suspected or known heart diseases.
Questions and answers on "Echocardiography"
Health resources related to Echocardiography
- Echocardiography newborn cipralex
- Please tell me about my echocardiography
- Alcohol echocardiography results
- Echocardiography tmt difference
- Echocardiography can alcohol affect results
- Apical 2 chamber view echocardiography
- Funny things about echocardiography
- Normal measurements for echocardiography
- Standard echocardiography measurements
- Echocardiography report