What is D dimer?
D-dimer is a fibrin degradation product, a small protein fragment present in the blood after a blood clot is degraded by fibrinolysis. It is so named because it contains two crosslinked D fragments of the fibrin protein.
Questions and answers on "D dimer"
Health resources related to D dimer
- What is the reason behind high d dimer
- Is a high d dimer aassociated with fibromyalgia
- High d dimer and herpes 6
- D dimer liver
- Elevated d dimer differential
- What cancers cause high d dimer levels
- Slightly elevated d dimer elevation
- Migraine and elevated d dimer
- Hashimoto's thyroiditis and d dimer
- Lateral epicondylitis d dimer