What is Creatine?
Creatine is a chemical that is normally found in the body, mostly in muscles. It is made by the body and can also be obtained from certain foods. Fish and meats are good sources of creatine. Creatine is most commonly used for improving exercise performance and increasing muscle mass in athletes and older adults.
Questions and answers on "Creatine"
Health resources related to Creatine
- Best creatine for women
- Whey protein powder vs creatine
- Creatine kinase total serum
- Is it safe to take creatine with l-ariginine
- Creatine safe for teenagers
- Creatine kinase in blood
- Creatine pre or post workout
- Does creatine make your penis smaller
- Quickly does creatine work
- Natural remedies for reducing creatine from body