What is Hyperplasia?
An increase in the number of normal cells in a tissue or organ, excluding tumor formation, whereby the bulk of the part or organ may be increased.
Questions and answers on "Hyperplasia"
Health resources related to Hyperplasia
- Treatment and cure for hyperplasia
- Treatment of sebaceous hyperplasia
- Hyperplasia endometrial thickening 19mm
- Seborrheic hyperplasia
- Melanocytic hyperplasia treatment
- What does reative hyperplasia mean
- Apple cider vinegar for sebaceous hyperplasia
- Symptoms of chronic hyperplasia
- Nosebleed hyperplasia atypia
- Drugs/medication for hyperplasia