What is Humerus?
Humerus is a long bone in the arm or forelimb that runs from the shoulder to the elbow.
Questions and answers on "Humerus"
Health resources related to Humerus
- Lump on humerus area
- Exercise for humerus head fracture
- Calcific density humerus
- What does prolonged pain in humerus bone and leg indicate
- Humerus length to infant height
- Broken humerus recovery time
- What causes pain midway in both humerus
- Fractured humerus recovery time
- Exercises for broken humerus
- Discharage planning for humerus fractures