Hepatitis c virus
What is Hepatitis c virus?
A non-A, non-B RNA virus causing posttransfusion hepatitis; it a member of the family Flaviviridae.It is the most common cause of chronic liver disease in adults.
Questions and answers on "Hepatitis c virus"
Health resources related to Hepatitis c virus
- Pricked myself with pin odds of contracting hepatitis c virus
- Hcv hepatitis c virus
- Causes of hepatitis c virus
- Are boils around the scrotum caused by hepatitis c virus
- How to get cure from hepatitis c virus infection
- Treatment of hepatitis c virus
- Hepatitis c virus in gastric contents
- Hepatitis c virus genome
- What is the treatment for early-stage hepatitis c virus