What is Helicobacter?
Helicobacter is a genus of Gram-negative bacteria possessing a characteristic helix shape.
Questions and answers on "Helicobacter"
Health resources related to Helicobacter
- Pylokit helicobacter
- Helicobacter stool antigen test
- What causes helicobacter
- Treatment for helicobacter
- Helicobacter gastritis symptoms
- Helicobacter dizziness lightheaded
- Is helicobacter and urine infection connected
- Flucloxacillin helicobacter
- Symptoms of helicobacter
- Helicobacter blood on toilet paper