What is Hamstring?
Hamstring is a group of tendons contracted by three posterior thigh muscles (semitendinosus, semimembranosus and biceps femoris) that make up the borders of the space behind the knee, or their corresponding tendons.
Questions and answers on "Hamstring"
Health resources related to Hamstring
- Upper hamstring stretch
- Cure for hamstring injury
- Strained hamstring having pain and swelling how should i rest
- Where are the hamstring muscles located
- Hamstring tear recovery
- Kinetic tape hamstring
- 39 weeks pregnant with pain in hamstring
- Treating a sore hamstring
- Cause of unexplained hamstring soreness
- Hamstring insertion knee