What is Glycerol?
It is a sweet viscous fluid obtained by the saponification of fats and fixed oils; used as a solvent, as a skin emollient, by injection or in the form of suppository for constipation, and as a vehicle and sweetening agent.
Questions and answers on "Glycerol"
Health resources related to Glycerol
- Is glycerol made of fatty acids
- Can glycerol suppositories cause miscarriage
- Glycerol for thrush on tongue
- Glycerol suppositories for constipation
- Does 12 glycerol suppositories bp hurt
- Is glycerol a lipid
- Glycerol suppositories induce labour
- Glycerol suppository safe for pregnancy
- Glycerol suppositories bringing on labour?