What is General anaesthetic?
These are drugs used for anaesthesia where unconsciousness of patient are necessary for loss of pain.They may be gaseous or liquid.Gas that patient breathe in through a mask and liquid that's injected into veins through a cannula (a thin, plastic tube that feeds into a vein). General anaesthesia is essential for some surgical procedures where it may be safer or more comfortable eg hernia repair.
Questions and answers on "General anaesthetic"
Health resources related to General anaesthetic
- Sickness 3 days after general anaesthetic
- General anaesthetic drugs
- Low blood pressure after general anaesthetic
- Coughing up brown mucus after a general anaesthetic
- General anaesthetic with slight cold
- My baby has a bad cough after a general anaesthetic
- Time taken to get over general anaesthetic
- Risk general anaesthetic with bulimia
- General anaesthetic night sweats
- General anaesthetic mouth ulcers