What is Gamma gt?
Gamma-glutamyl transferase is an enzyme that transfers gamma-glutamyl functional groups. It is found in many tissues, the most notable one being the liver, and has significance in medicine as a diagnostic marker.
Questions and answers on "Gamma gt"
Health resources related to Gamma gt
- What is gamma gt how can be cured
- Dangerous gamma gt levels
- Effects of diclofenic on gamma gt levels
- Low gamma gt blood test
- Gamma gt level 130
- Nurofen express gamma gt
- Elevated alat and gamma gt
- Bullimia and increased gamma gt levels
- What sort of diet for a rise in gamma gt liver
- Can fluoxetine cause high gamma gt