What is Gamma globulin?
Gamma globulin is a class of protein found in blood plasma. There are different types of gamma globulins, but the most important are immunoglobulins — also called antibodies — which help to both prevent and fight infections and disease.
Questions and answers on "Gamma globulin"
Health resources related to Gamma globulin
- High liver enzymesesr and gamma globulin
- Hepatitis gamma globulin
- Gamma globulin injection painful
- Gamma globulin deficiency
- Hypo gamma globulin anemia symptoms
- Immune gamma globulin deficiency
- Gamma globulin fraction
- Gamma globulin deficiency diseases
- Low gamma globulin causes
- Side effects of gamma globulin