What is Gallbladder?
Gallbladder is a small organ where bile is stored, before it is released into the small intestine. Humans can live without a gallbladder. The surgical removal of the gallbladder is called a cholecystectomy.
Questions and answers on "Gallbladder"
Health resources related to Gallbladder
- Gallbladder and nuts
- Causes of gallbladder stones
- Oily stool gallbladder
- Gallbladder diagram human body
- Adhesions after gallbladder removal symptoms
- Gallbladder tingling in feet
- Can alcohol cause gallbladder problems
- What is the recovery time for gallbladder surgery
- What is the function of the gallbladder
- Do and donts after gallbladder removal