What is Frontal lobe?
The frontal lobe is one of the four major lobes of the cerebral cortex in the brain of mammals. The frontal lobe is located at the front of each cerebral hemisphere and positioned anterior to (in front of) the parietal lobe and superior and anterior to the temporal lobes.
Questions and answers on "Frontal lobe"
Health resources related to Frontal lobe
- Is the frontal lobe used for driving
- Frontal lobe pain
- Frontal lobe atrophy earache and itchy neck
- My six yr old is having headaches frontal lobe high fevers
- Frontal lobe brain atrophy
- Frontal lobe meningioma
- Bilateral frontal lobe atrophy
- Diagnosis of frontal lobe injuries
- Causes of frontal lobe damage
- Left frontal lobe meningioma tumor