What is Frenulum?
It is a small fold of tissue that secures or restricts the motion of a mobile organ in the body.
Questions and answers on "Frenulum"
Health resources related to Frenulum
- Frenulum prepuce torm need medical
- How long does a frenulum tear take to heal
- White hard bump on frenulum
- Penile frenulum importance
- Torn frenulum quick heal
- How to treat a lower labial frenulum cut
- Suggest treatment for sore frenulum
- Frenulum of the knee joint
- Diy penis frenulum removal
- Turmeric on penis frenulum