What is Feeding tube?
A flexible tube passed through the nose and into the alimentary tract, through which liquid food is passed.
Questions and answers on "Feeding tube"
Health resources related to Feeding tube
- Jejunal feeding tube placement
- Peg feeding tube
- Diet for stroke victims after a feeding tube
- How long will you live after removing feeding tube
- Post pyloric feeding tube
- Severely burnt feeding tube catheter attached taking oxycontin side effects
- Stomach feeding tube complications
- Physicians talk to patients about feeding tube esophageal cancer
- Feeding tube in arm
- Peg feeding tube complications