What is Fallopian tube?
Fallopian tube is part of female reproductive system. it is connection between ovary and uterus. Ferilization of ova and sperm occurs in fallopian tube.
Questions and answers on "Fallopian tube"
Health resources related to Fallopian tube
- Baby stuck in fallopian tube
- 1 fallopian tube easier for pregnancy
- Food for healthy fallopian tube
- Bleeding after removing fallopian tube
- Fallopian tube damage symptoms
- Fallopian tube blocks befor marraige\
- Fallopian tube blockage causes
- Right fallopian tube removed fertility
- Precaution after removal of one fallopian tube
- Parts of the fallopian tube