What is Facial nerve?
Seventh cranial nerve.It supplies most of the muscles of the face.Bell's palsy is a common form of facial nerve paralysis.
Questions and answers on "Facial nerve"
Health resources related to Facial nerve
- Facial nerve paralysis causes
- Occipital nodes lumps affecting facial nerve
- Maxilarry sinus pressing on facial nerve
- Facial nerve distribution
- Shingles facial nerve pain distribution
- Parotidectomy with facial nerve monitoring
- Nims facial nerve monitor
- Facial nerve vii
- Severed facial nerve surgically repaired
- Facial nerve hemangioma