What is Epiglottis?
The epiglottis is a flap that is made of elastic cartilage tissue covered with a mucous membrane, attached to the entrance of the larynx. It projects obliquely upwards behind the tongue and the hyoid bone, pointing dorsally. There are taste buds on the epiglottis.
Questions and answers on "Epiglottis"
Health resources related to Epiglottis
- Epiglottis fix
- Epiglottis rash on body
- Swoldn tonsils and epiglottis
- What is the average size of an epiglottis
- Epiglottis problems treatment
- Food stuck between epiglottis and tongue
- How to dislodge something stuck under epiglottis
- Epiglottis problems is nothing to be concerned about
- Fluid in my epiglottis
- Epiglottis poking my throat