What is Zopiclone?
Zopiclone (brand name Imovane or Zimovane) is a nonbenzodiazepine hypnotic agent used in the treatment of insomnia. It is a cyclopyrrolone, which increases the normal transmission of the signal substance GABA in the central nervous system, as benzodiazepines do, but in a different way.
Questions and answers on "Zopiclone"
Health resources related to Zopiclone
- Crush and smoke zopiclone
- Zopiclone sleeping pills
- Zopiclone lethal dose confirm
- Zopiclone duration of action
- How long does zopiclone last for after the expiry date
- Is it safe to smoke zopiclone
- Zopiclone overdose death
- Can you mix zopiclone and nicotine patches
- Long-term use of zopiclone
- Zopiclone overdose underweight