What is Zolpidem?
Zolpidem is used to treat insomnia (difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep). Zolpidem belongs to a class of medications called sedative-hypnotics. It works by slowing the activities in brain to allow sleep.
Questions and answers on "Zolpidem"
Health resources related to Zolpidem
- Zolpidem after cocaine
- Zolpidem tartrate withdrawal
- Zolpidem and occular pressure
- Zolpidem tartrate 10 mg tablet
- Zolpidem tartrate 10 mg side effects
- Could zolpidem cause rbbb
- Does zolpidem effect blood pressure
- Does zolpidem cause increased blood pressure
- Zolpidem 10 mg high
- Zolpidem vs zolpidem tartrate