What is Xylocaine?
It is a common local anesthetic drug which is used topically to relieve itching and inflammation and used in injection form for local anesthesia in dental surgeries and minor local surgeries.
Questions and answers on "Xylocaine"
Health resources related to Xylocaine
- Is twitching a side effect of xylocaine mpf?
- Dry vagina painful no bleeding using xylocaine want smooth insertion
- Silverex vs xylocaine in burns blisters
- Hcpcs for xylocaine
- Xylocaine skin related agent
- Xylocaine effect on penis
- Xylocaine spray 50ml
- Xylocaine 2 gel penis
- Substitute for xylocaine gel
- Xylocaine pump spray