What is Vyvanse?
Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate (Vyvanse) is a psychostimulant prodrug of the phenethylamine and amphetamine chemical classes. Its molecular structure consists of dextroamphetamine coupled with the essential amino acid L-lysine.
Questions and answers on "Vyvanse"
Health resources related to Vyvanse
- Is vyvanse safe to take every day
- Vyvanse and mt dew
- Does vyvanse affect blood sugar
- Does vyvanse cause urinary side effects
- Does vyvanse weaken bones
- Does vyvanse help with self esteem
- Can vyvanse be taken passed expiration date
- Vyvanse and crystal meth addicts
- How to wean self off vyvanse
- Donate eggs while taking vyvanse