What is Vicodin?
It is an opiate medication that contains hydrocodone and acetaminophen. It is commonly used as a painkiller.
Questions and answers on "Vicodin"
Health resources related to Vicodin
- Vicodin dependency symptoms
- Can vicodin cause conjuntivitis
- Vicodin vs percocet side effects
- Does vicodin have codeine in it
- Generic for vicodin
- Can vicodin cause infertility men
- Difference between vicodin and lortab
- Vicodin withdrawal and thick mucus
- Vicodin vs tylenol 3
- Why am i feeling awful while taking vicodin