What is Vertin?
It is used to treat vertigo. It contains beta histine Tablets which is histamine H1 agonist and H3 Antagonist. It acts to improve the blood circulation of the inner ear and to facilitate histamine release in the brain as well as in peripheral labyrinthine receptors.
Questions and answers on "Vertin"
Health resources related to Vertin
- Does vertin works in vertigo
- Side effects of tab vertin
- Vertin 24 tablet indication
- Vertin reduces bilirubin
- Usage of vertin 8mg tablet
- Tab vertin 24 m what are the side effects
- Tablet vertin during pregnancy
- 14 years can use vertin tablets
- Why is vertin 8mg tablet given
- Mechanism action of vertin tablet