What is Varenicline?
Varenicline is a medication used to treat nicotine addiction. It is a nicotinic receptor partial agonist which stimulates nicotine receptors more weakly than nicotine. It is FDA approved but must be taken on prescription of a physician only.
Questions and answers on "Varenicline"
Health resources related to Varenicline
- Varenicline and sperm quality
- What is varenicline tartrate
- Side effects of varenicline
- Usage of varenicline
- How long before varenicline leaves
- Varenicline vs bupropion
- Varenicline gynecomastia
- Varenicline and bupropion
- Varenicline champix side effects
- Will varenicline show up in a nicotine urine test?