What is Triple antibiotic?
Neosporin (from neo, (Greek) new + sporos, (Greek) seed) is an antibiotic product marketed for the prevention of infections and speeding the healing of wounds.
Concern exists that the use of Neosporin contributes to the emergence of antibiotic-resistant bacteria. In the US, the only large market for Neosporin, the ointment has been shown to promote the prevalence of MRSA bacteria, specifically the highly lethal ST8:USA300 strain.
Questions and answers on "Triple antibiotic"
Health resources related to Triple antibiotic
- Triple antibiotic on vagina
- Side effect of triple antibiotic
- Can i take triple antibiotic for infection, skin, bacterial ?
- Triple antibiotic ear infection
- Triple antibiotic therapy
- Triple antibiotic cream for vaginal tearing
- Triple antibiotic ophthalmic ointment dosage
- Water-jel triple antibiotic
- Triple antibiotic adult ear
- Triple antibiotic for acne