Questions and answers on "Tripheme"

Hi, i got my period on 2nd august, I'm using a contraception pill called Nordette 28, have been using it for 5 months, i initially complained...

doctor1 MD


Thanks for writing to us

This type of bleeding is called dysfunctional uterine bleeding and can be due irregularity in taking the pills or...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Tripheme

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.