What is Trimethoprim?
It is an antibiotic of group dihydrofolate reductase inhibitors. It is usually combined with sulfamethoxazole. This combination is very effective in urinary tract infections.
Questions and answers on "Trimethoprim"
Health resources related to Trimethoprim
- Trimethoprim tablets 200mg
- Trimethoprim and femulen
- Trimethoprim feeling bloated
- Does trimethoprim increase cholesterol
- Can you take decongestants with trimethoprim
- Uses for sulfameth trimethoprim
- Does trimethoprim enter semen
- Trimethoprim affects microgynon pill
- Trimethoprim 200 mg dose
- Trimethoprim sulfamethoxazole and microgynon