What is Triamterene?
Triamterene is a potassium sparing diuretic drug used in combination with thiazide diuretics in treatment of hypertension and odema.
Questions and answers on "Triamterene"
Health resources related to Triamterene
- Triamterene dosages 37.5 75
- Possible side effects of triamterene
- Triamterene and hair loss
- Triamterene 37.5mg hctz 25mg
- Do diet pills interact negativly with the triamterene
- Triamterene side effects men
- Triamterene bone spurs
- Triamterene and gout
- Triamterene hctz 37.5 25 tablets
- Triamterene effect sinus congestion