What is Triamcinolone?
Triamcinolone is a long-acting synthetic corticosteroid used to treat the itching, redness, dryness, crusting, scaling, inflammation, and discomfort of various skin conditions. It is also used to relieve the discomfort of mouth sores.
Questions and answers on "Triamcinolone"
Health resources related to Triamcinolone
- Intravitreal triamcinolone injection
- Triamcinolone cream used to treat
- Triamcinolone for spinal chord
- Kenalog triamcinolone injection
- Triamcinolone for bed bug bites
- Triamcinolone cream for stasis dermititis
- What are the side effects of triamcinolone injection?
- Insect but eyelid triamcinolone
- Triamcinolone vs fluocinonide
- Can you use triamcinolone cream on poison ivy?