What is Trazodone?
Trazodone is an antidepressant of the serotonin antagonist and reuptake inhibitor class. It is a phenylpiperazine compound. Trazodone also has anti anxiety (anxiolytic) and sleep-inducing (hypnotic) effects.
Questions and answers on "Trazodone"
Health resources related to Trazodone
- Trazodone pain relief
- Does trazodone make you gain weight
- Baby swallowed trazodone 50 mg precaution
- Side effects of discontinuing trazodone
- Trazodone side effects on heart are they reversible
- Trazodone dosage and administration
- Trazodone and amoxacillin
- Trazodone 12.5 mg for sleep
- Can trazodone treat leg pain
- 100 mg trazodone for sleep