What is Tetralysal?
Lymecycline is a tetracycline broad-spectrum antibiotic marketed by the pharmaceutical company Galderma. It is approximately 5,000 times more soluble than tetracycline base and is unique amongst tetracyclines in that it is absorbed by an active transport process across the intestinal wall, making use of the same fast and efficient mechanism by which carbohydrates are absorbed.
The greater absorption of lymecycline allows for lower dosages to be used; the standard dose of 408 mg is equivalent to 300 mg tetracycline base and, in its action, to 500 mg tetracycline hydrochloride. Lymecycline, unlike tetracycline hydrochloride, is soluble at all physiological pH values.
Questions and answers on "Tetralysal"
Health resources related to Tetralysal
- Tetralysal 300mg antibiotic massive
- Does tetralysal effect cerezette
- Tetralysal for seborrheic dermatitis
- Tetralysal 300 tips
- My son is on tetralysal and isotrex gel
- Tetralysal 300 mg for acne after being on dianette
- Tetralysal 300 mg capsules
- Tetralysal 300 eczema
- Tetralysal 300 mg acne vs contraceptive pills
- Does tetralysal effect cerazette