What is Tetanus vaccine?
Tetanus vaccine is a vaccine composed of deactivated tetanus toxins. This vaccine is immunogenic but not pathogenic and is used to prevent an individual from contracting tetanus. Tetanus, also known as lockjaw, is a disease caused by the bacterium Clostridium tetani which enters the body through open wounds and releases a poison called tetanospasmin.
Questions and answers on "Tetanus vaccine"
Health resources related to Tetanus vaccine
- Usage of Tetanus vaccine
- Tetanus vaccine overdose
- Deep cut no anti tetanus vaccine
- Sores in mouth after tetanus vaccine
- Tetanus vaccine and colitis
- Tetanus vaccine and weird taste in mouth
- What is the name of the tetanus vaccine
- Allergic to tetanus vaccine alternative
- Should i take tetanus vaccine for dog scratch
- When was the tetanus vaccine developed