What is Testosterone enanthate?
Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group and is found in humans and other vertebrates. In humans and other mammals, testosterone is secreted primarily by the testicles of males and, to a lesser extent, the ovaries of females. Small amounts are also secreted by the adrenal glands. It is the principal male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid.
In men, testosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissues such as the testis and prostate as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle, bone mass, and the growth of body hair. In addition, testosterone is essential for health and well-being as well as the prevention of osteoporosis.
On average, in adult males, levels of testosterone are about 7–8 times as great as in adult females. As the metabolic consumption of testosterone in males is greater, the daily production is about 20 times greater in men. Females are also more sensitive to the hormone. Testosterone is observed in most vertebrates. Fish make a slightly different form called 11-ketotestosterone. Its counterpart in insects is ecdysone. These ubiquitous steroids suggest that sex hormones have an ancient evolutionary history.
Questions and answers on "Testosterone enanthate"
Health resources related to Testosterone enanthate
- Testosterone enanthate cycle results
- Testosterone enanthate 250 cycle
- Testosterone enanthate half life
- Usages of testosterone enanthate
- Testosterone enanthate 250 gains
- Rosacea testosterone enanthate
- Testosterone enanthate results
- Testosterone enanthate itching skin
- Testosterone enanthate cycle
- Testosterone enanthate fast heart beat at night before sleep