What is Tamsulosin?
Tamsulosin is a drug used to treat lower urinary tract symptoms associated with benign enlargement of prostate gland in men.Prostate enlargement may lead to urinary obstruction producing increased frequency and urgency of urination.By relaxing prostatic smooth muscles,the drug produces beneficial effects.The drug may produce fall of blood pressure as side effects
Questions and answers on "Tamsulosin"
Health resources related to Tamsulosin
- Tamsulosin 0.4 mg side effects
- Tamsulosin 0.4 mg beneficios
- Is tamsulosin hcl an anticholinergic
- Tamsulosin hydrochloride 0.4 mg
- Tamsulosin 0.4 mg daily
- Side effect of Tamsulosin
- Tamsulosin hydrochloride 400 mg
- Effect of tamsulosin with ejaculation
- Tamsulosin hcl 0.4mg
- Tamsulosin 400 micrograms side effects