What is Tagamet?
Tagamet (Cimetidine) belongs to a class of medications called histamine H2-antagonists that inhibits stomach acid production. It is largely used in the treatment of heartburn and peptic ulcers.
Questions and answers on "Tagamet"
Health resources related to Tagamet
- Is tagamet used in the treatment of hpv virus ?
- Usages of tagamet
- Can tagamet cure gerd?
- Can tagamet cure wart virus ?
- Will tagamet treat gerd ?
- Usage of tagamet
- Tagamet and lymph nodes
- Is tagamet used in the treatment of dyspepsia ?
- Is tagamet hb used in the treatment of wart virus ?
- Side effects of tagamet