What is Synthroid?
Levothyroxine, also L-thyroxine or T4, is a synthetic form of the thyroid hormone thyroxine, which is normally secreted by the follicular cells of the thyroid gland. It is also used to treat thyroid hormone deficiency.
Questions and answers on "Synthroid"
Health resources related to Synthroid
- Synthroid 100 mcg
- When to take synthroid medication
- When to take synthroid
- Plexus slim and synthroid
- Can you take synthroid and bactrim together
- Synthroid and nose bleeds
- Change to synthroid and low hemoglobin
- Oxyelite stacked with synthroid
- Difference between synthroid and levoxyl
- Generic synthroid side effects