What is Suboxone?
Suboxone contains a combination of buprenorphine and naloxone. Buprenorphine is an opioid medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic. Naloxone is an special narcotic drug that reverses the effects of other narcotic medicines. So used to treat narcotic (opiate) addiction.
Questions and answers on "Suboxone"
Health resources related to Suboxone
- What are the side effects of nolexone and suboxone
- How long are suboxone withdrawals
- Suboxone film side effects
- Suboxone side effects in men
- How long do suboxone withdrawals last
- Can you take suboxone while pregnant
- Does suboxone help pain
- What kind of doctor prescribes suboxone
- How long is suboxone withdrawal
- Suboxone patient looking for the treatment