What is Spirulina?
Spirulina is a cyanobacterium that can be consumed by humans and other animals and is made primarily from two species of cyanobacteria: Arthrospira platensis and Arthrospira maxima.
Questions and answers on "Spirulina"
Health resources related to Spirulina
- Is spirulina safe while breastfeeding
- Benefits of spirulina supplements
- Spirulina for cancer patients
- Usage of spirulina
- Where to get spirulina
- Benefit of spirulina tablets
- Spirulina red marine algae during pregnancy
- Is spirulina safe for g6pd
- Spirulina and sleeping
- Spirulina benefits and side effects